Saturday 5 May 2012

Tabassam Mughal at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012

Tabassam Mughal Showed her magnificent collection at Pantene Bridal Couture Week, leaving us stunned. I love her very ethnic, dramatic, and traditional approach to designing. In a short amount of time, from the companies inception in 2007, Tabassam Mughal has become style staple for many woman and her clothes are available worldwide. I especially love the multicoloured peacock pishwas (dress) in amazing shades of blues and pinks. I have been waiting to see more of that gold fringe in the first picture, that many of us Pakistanis see in our mothers/grandmothers dowries. I really hope the fringe comes back in fashion, though whether it does or not its going on my duppata's. I love the vibrant silk duppata's with delicate embroidery and fringes in my mothers dowery. Enjoy!




























No comments:

Post a Comment