Wednesday 7 March 2012

Chanel RTW Autumn/Winter 2012-2013

Karl Lagerfeld has made yet another amazing collection, Chanel Autumn/Winter 2012-2013. The dark and crystal theme made the collection amazing and one of the best made by Lagerfeld. For obvious reasons the Paris-Bombay show was probably my favourite collection by Lagerfeld. These top two chiffon dresses are my favourite from this collection, they remind me of the popular long frock and churidaar combinations, very fashionable in Pakistan right now. I love all the shine, chiffon, velvet, and luxuriousness present in this collection. The bags, shoes, and jewellery as always were beautiful and super luxe. The large silver oversized choker/bib necklaces were absolutely beautiful. The shoes were so beautiful with the very retro looking shades with tweed and crystal heels combined to make a line of shoes I am drooling over.



Image Source:
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment